Your local estate agent - Working harder for you

Marple: 0161 914 7620

Hazel Grove: 0161 300 7144

Poynton: 01625 448 001

Get an instant, free, no-obligation valuation of your home

Get your instant valuation

Why trust us with your move?

Lawler & Co. are a bespoke independent estate agency with prominent branches located in both Marple, Hazel Grove & Poynton.

Modern, proactive marketing techniques are combined with a strong emphasis on customer service. We invite you to visit our contemporary, stylish premises to meet our experienced sales teams who will be happy to discuss your individual requirements.

We provide a fresh approach to buying and selling property in Marple, Hazel Grove, Poynton and the surrounding areas including Marple Bridge, Mellor, Strines, Disley, High Lane, Compstall, Romiley, Hazel Grove, Offerton, Adlington and Mile End.

If you are considering a move please call into one of our friendly offices or telephone your local branch and we can arrange for one of our valuers to visit your home and provide pre sale marketing advice plus a free no obligation valuation. We can have your property up and running within 24 hours of instruction!

Check our reviews:

Allagents logo

Latest properties

{{RoleId.Price.PriceValue | currency:"£": "0"}}


{{RoleId.Address.Locality}}, {{RoleId.Address.Town}}

Lawler and Co. news

10 Essentials Things your Rental Property Needs

As a landlord you must follow certain rules and regulations; largely, the legal requirements are the same for all landlords, although some may depend on the type of property you have whilst others may differ depending on where you live. We have put together a list of 10 essentials we think your property needs, both legal requirements and things that we consider necessities for today’s prospective tenants. Tenancy agreement At the start of each tenancy you must give your tenant a copy of a written agreement signed by you both outlining your terms and the type of tenancy that they have. Letting your property through a reputable agency ensures that your agreement is legal and covers all of the necessities. Gas safety Your rental property must be checked by an approved Gas Safe engineer once a year and if any repairs are required, they must be completed immediately. Electrical certificate It’s the landlord’s responsibility to make sure that all electrical appliances are safe for use before each tenancy. If your property falls under the new House in Multiple Occupancy (HMO) rules then you are legally required to get an Electrical Installation Condition Report. Insurance You’ve invested in a property so you shouldn’t make the mistake of forgetting to also get the correct insurance. As a landlord, you are responsible for maintaining the property but you should also consider an insurance policy that covers damages, liability, loss of rent, legal expenses and home emergencies. EPC Since April 2018 all rental properties must have an Energy Performance rating of an E or above before they can be let out. To avoid any unnecessary fines, or worse, you should check the Energy Performance Certificate for your rental property. Smoke alarm Landlords must install at least one smoke alarm on each storey in their... Read more →

Lawler and Co.
21st January 2016 alistair